While working on Gallagher Media Group I ran into some issues. Gallagher Media Group is in a subfolder of another site. I wanted to save them some money so put the site here and then forwarded the domain name to the subfolder. I reset the forwarding in my Account Manager on GoDaddy. Everything worked great except when I viewed the site on my mobile device it wasn’t picking up mobile styles. I found this great tip to fix this on GoDaddy’s Support site. I needed to set up an @ record. Hope you find it helpful.
To Update Your Domain Name’s IP Address for Forwarding
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Next to Domains, click Launch.
3. From the DNS tab, select DNS Manager. The DNS Dashboard displays.
4. In the Domain list, for the domain name you want to update, click Edit Zone. The Zone File Editor displays.
5. In the A Host section, click the @ record.
6. For Points to, type 126.96.36.199
7. Click Save Zone File, and then click OK.